Digital Missions Launchpad
We want to help equip you in knowledge and practice of Digital Missions.
The goal of this course is to understand the nature and importance of digital strategies in the ministry. It contains sessions and practical steps to equip digital missionaries with using relevant tools and strategies to serve their target audience.
He [Jesus] told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to #SEND out workers into his harvest field.” Luke 10:2 NIV
This program offers 3 sessions on the basics of Digital Missions spread over 3 weeks with a cohort of peers. You will be resourced by reading articles and selected book chapters, watching videos, and creating output. This could be done at your own pace.
At the end of the cohort, you will be able to launch your own Digital Missions initiative as an application of your learning.
- Has experience in sharing the gospel (either in-person or online)
- Able to mobilize others for mission - small group leader, 5-10 friends
- Stable internet connection
- We encourage you to enroll with at least one person from your church or organization. We find value in doing things together even after our cohort program.
- Theology of Digital Missions
- Theological Anthropology of the Digital Self
- Digital Outreach
- Digital Mission Trips
- Scale of Belief: Known & Moving
- Digital Discipleship
- Prevention of OSEC
- and many more!
Certificate of Completion
We will give a certificate of completion to those who will finish the program as a form of recognition.